OUTDOOR CLASSES ONLY
Effective Apr 20/21, classes will be located outdoors at Prince Charles Park. Space is limited to 9 students (plus 1 instructor) Each person will be spaced at least 10 ft apart.
- Space is extremely limited. Pre-registration on MomoYoga is REQUIRED. Click here to register online. If you are unable to make class, please make sure to cancel your registration more than an hour before class.
- If the class had a waitlist & you do not show up, or cancel ahead of time, you will be charged for the missed class.
- We highly recommend you calling or texting (250) 314-0011 to check on space if you have not registered, rather than just show up. IF THE CLASS IS FULL YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY. If a space opens up you will be added to the class and notified via email. Please be sure to update your contact information on MomoYoga.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR CLASS
- Upon arrival, please use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Proceed to the instructor to be checked- in and grab your Ripstix's (if neeeded), then set up your "drum kit" (your personal space - i.e. yoga mat) on the marked spots and stay there until class starts. Please practice and follow social distancing (at least 10 ft apart) the entire time while at the location.
- Please come prepared to rock in appropriate workout attire, bring a yoga mat (or towel), have your water & sweat towel (if needed) on hand. If you have your own Ripstix's (no knock off while attend a live class) you can choose to use them instead of ours. If you do not have your own stix's then you can use ours. Once you are done with used stix's, please put them in the "USED RIPSTIX'S" container for us to disinfect properly later. **WE WILL NOT BE LENDING OUT OUR YOGA MATS AT THIS TIME.**
- We will be spacing people out 10 ft apart just to be safe. Masks/shields are not required, but they are welcomed if you choose to wear one.
DO YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS?
If you do not feel well, have a cough, fever or symptoms related to COVID-19, the common cold or flu – please do not book into classes or come to class until symptoms have fully cleared.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come into the studio for 14 days or until you have tested negative for COVID-19.
Practice personal responsibility and attend class at your own risk. If you are in a high-risk category or live with someone who is, we understand that returning to a live class may not be the right decision at this time. Even with increased health and safety protocols, you acknowledge and accept the additional risks associated with the global health pandemic of COVID-19
If you have travelled please follow government guidelines and do not return to class until it is deemed safe to do so.
***Please note that we will be keeping track of who attends each class & your names/phone numbers will be given to the City of Kamloops if requested for contract tracing purposes ONLY. The reason for this is so that if anyone tests positive for COVID that has been at that location, then the City can notify persons who may have been exposed to this risk.***
When can I start?
RIGHT NOW! Please pre-register online. View the schedule here. First class is always free to try!
What do I need to bring?
Bring water & yoga mat & sweat towel (if you think you'll need it.) We supply the ripstix if you don't have your own. WE WILL NOT SUPPLY YOGA MAT'S.